Thailand economy has shown impressive growth over the past decade. The combination of a sound economic foundation and renewed growth makes this vibrant Southeast Asian economy fertile ground for future automotive & other industries investments.
- Growing Automotive Industry.
- Skilled, Educated & Motivated Work force (High Literacy rate).
- Competitive quality of finished products.
- Thailand is a transportation hub of the ASEAN region.
- Government support to increase business growth.
- Rich natural resources.
- Signatory of Free Trade Agreements including ASEAN FTA.
Advantages of Thailand Sourcing
Thailand has good trade relations with a number of countries like the European Union, the United States, Japan and China. The country is also one of the founding members of ASEAN, meaning that Thailand enjoys a good trade relationship with an array of neighboring countries including Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. Other advantages are: –